Driver / Yardman
We currently have a position available for a Driver/ Yardman at our Brookvale Branch.
We are seeking an enthusiastic person who is motivated, organised and demonstrates a “Can Do” attitude to all tasks undertaken. Great communication, planning and forward-thinking skills are a must, as our drivers are the “Face of our Company” whilst delivering our equipment to our extensive customer base.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate: –
- The safe and competent operation of a motor vehicle with manual synchro transmissions.
- A current driver’s license
- Assist with yard duties including servicing small plant.
- The ability to competently load, restrain, transport and unload a variety of equipment including small plant and up to 1.5T Excavators and Rollers.
- A safe, clean driving history.
- Sound written and literacy skills for the accurate completion of paperwork.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexibility in relation to hours worked (after hours and weekend work available)
- Beginner to intermediate computer skills.
If you meet the criteria set out above, please provide a copy of your resume, including a detailed breakdown of your experience and obtained qualifications / competencies to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can Register Your Interest Here
Only suitable candidates will be considered for an interview.
Mechanic / Diesel Fitter
Due to recent staff movements, we are seeking a qualified and experienced Mechanic / Diesel Fitter to join our team at our Seven Hills location in Sydney. Ideally you will come from within the Hire Industry and show strong experience with one or more of the following equipment:
- Earthmoving & Compaction
- Air, Power & Lighting
- Access Equipment
- General Tools
We strive to continually maintain the highest levels of customer service, safety and equipment reliability and see this role as a critical cog in that wheel. To be successful you will need to display:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Safety first attitude
- The ability to work autonomously
- a personal pride in your work
If you would like to work in a close, supportive team that is focused on growth and opportunity, please forward your CV along with a letter of introduction to email@example.com or alternatively you can Register your interest here