Delivery Driver – HR Licence (Sydney)
We currently have a full time positions available for a Heavy Rigid “Tilt Tray Driver” operating out of our Seven Hills branch in Sydney.
We are seeking an experienced driver who is motivated, organised and demonstrates a “Can Do” attitude to all tasks undertaken. Great communication, planning and forward thinking skills are a must, as our drivers are the “Face of our Company” whilst delivering our equipment to our extensive customer base.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- A current drivers licence with a safe and relatively clean driving history
- The safe and competent operation of a tilt tray with manual synchro transmission
- Ability to competently load, restrain, transport and unload a variety of equipment including site sheds, containers and a range of mobile plant
- Ability to work flexible hours (including after hours and some weekend work)
- Sound written and literacy skills for the accurate completion of paperwork
- Good communication skills
- Rail Industry workers card and current Tow Truck Driver Certificate preferable.
If you meet the criteria set out above, please provide a copy of your resume, including a detailed breakdown of your experience and obtained qualifications / competencies to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can Register your interest here
Only suitable candidates will be considered for an interview.
Mechanic / Diesel Fitter – Sydney NSW
Due to recent staff movements, we are seeking a qualified and experienced Mechanic / Diesel Fitter to join our team at our Seven Hills location in Sydney. Ideally you will come from within the Hire Industry and show strong experience with one or more of the following equipment:
- Earthmoving & Compaction
- Air, Power & Lighting
- Access Equipment
- General Tools
We strive to continually maintain the highest levels of customer service, safety and equipment reliability and see this role as a critical cog in that wheel. To be successful you will need to display:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Safety first attitude
- The ability to work autonomously
- a personal pride in your work
If you would like to work in a close, supportive team that is focused on growth and opportunity, please forward your CV along with a letter of introduction to email@example.com or alternatively you can Register your interest here